I really wanted to post this earlier, but I was too busy enjoying the fruits of my labor!
I’m always cooking mini frittatas for the week and they work great as a quick breakfast, but today I wanted to try making an actual, in the pie dish, veggie frittata. I usually add turkey sausage, spinach and mushrooms but decided to go all veggie today. I’m not one for measuring, and for this dish there’s really no wrong way to go, so experiment and make this your own!
1/4 cup almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Heat oil on medium low heat in pan and add zucchini and mushrooms. Heat until tender.
4. Add spinach leaves and heat until wilted
5. Wisk together eggs and milk
6. Add veggies to egg mixture and pour into pie dish
7. Cook for 30 minutes
You can really make these your own by adding your favorite veggies or meat. You can also substitute the almond milk for regular milk or coconut milk, it just happen to be what was in my refrigerator. These are great to make when you have left over veggies before they go bad. You can also cook these the same way but in muffin tins for a grab and go breakfast!